WELCOME TO OPEN OF MY MIND

ENJOY THE CONTENTS AROUND YOU
disclaimer...THIS IS MY ISH..HAHAHA GRAADE ME

IS'S DAVES BLOG TYME U FEEL ME

your profile here anything? <3 my name is... i love to... bl blah blah blah bl blah bl blah blah blah blah blah

FRIENDS

friend + friend + friend + friend + friend + friend + friend +

LINKS

link + link + link + link + link + link + link + link +

ARCHIVES

January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008

PREVIOUS POSTS

Service Learning_4-25-08
Service Learning-April 17 2008

tattoos and religion
T
tattoos and religion
Short-Sweet-to-the-point ,Chapter 1
Short-Sweet-to-the-point ,Chapter 2
Bloom's Taxonomy ?'s -Application
Bloom's Taxonomy ?'s -Application

TAGBOARD

code here

ETCETERA

anything here

THANKS

[ Fonts (c) DF]
[ Layout designed by fern*]

Friday, May 9, 2008

The "Farm"

Dreams, ones ideas of great accomplishments. Some say they dream of being rich, others say they want fame and success. Well think of your dreams like a distant farm, you know that great farm that has beautiful meadows and animals running. The American dream to be successful. I view the farm from the book of mice and men like my own dream of getting my own company. Also like heaven, some people jus cant wait till they move on to the next life.

My dream of getting my own company is equivalent to George Lennie and candies dream of buying their own farm. This final destination for them of success after a long haul of…well lets jus say it…hell. I know what I have to do to get my company, just as well as George knows what he needs. I know that I need my college degree to obtain my “farm” and the will power to fight for it.

Death strikes and leaves every day….and when some people die they whish to go to heaven….now is heaven like that farm that George wanted? I think so, i dream of making it to heaven after I live out my “lifes farm” I hope to make it to the “afterlife farm” which is heaven….the ultimate goal in life….well for that is.

So yeah you “farm” can be anything you striving to get. It can be the smallest thing to the biggest thing but its your farm so you have the rights to it. My farms are reachable….any farm is reachable in my opinion you just have to do the work behind it to accomplish it.